Teen Patti Joy Earn App Earn Money Online: Teen Patti Joy is a Gaming App which does not require investment, just share and earn money. By using this app you can easily earn 5000-100000 ₹ just sitting at home. So let’s know about it.
How to Download Teen Patti Joy App
1. First of all download Teen Patti Joy from the link given above.
2. Now your mobile number and verify it with OTP and you will get Rs 41 in wallet.
3. Now you can share with your family and friends by clicking on the option of Share.
4. Here’s system tax: The recommended user invests 100rs in the game; the user wins 100*1.95=195; then (5) commission is generated; then 5*30%=1.5 commission is obtained. (Any game can generate system commissions) Note: If the amount invested by the user does not win a prize, there will be no system commission and no income.
5. Click “Weekly Bonus” if you received more than “1000” in the system tax and fee last week, you can receive an additional “500” bonus. (Must become “VIP 1” to enjoy this treatment!)
6. Next, I will teach you how to make money quickly in “Teen Patti Joy”. It is recommended to recharge “1001” game coins, so that you have more capital in the game and easier to win.
7. You can choose “Dragon VS Tiger” and “7 Up Down“
- Game skills:
- 1.Bet: 10₹
- 2.Bet: 30₹
- 3.Bet: 70₹
- 4.Bet: 150₹
- 5.Bet: 350₹
- 6.Bet: 800₹
- 7.Bet: 1700₹
- 8.Bet: 3600₹
For example, you can choose “Dragon” or “Tiger” to place a bet.
Choose to bet “Tiger” bet amount: 10.
If the bet on “Tiger” does not win, the bet amount is selected: 30.
If the bet on “Tiger” does not win, choose the bet amount: 70.
If the bet on “Tiger” does not win, choose the bet amount: 150.
If the bet “Tiger” has won, modify the investment amount; bet 10 again.
If one of them, once you win, continue to choose 10 to bet again.
If this board draws a “tie”, the amount of this investment will be refunded, and this amount will continue to be used in the next game.
How to withdraw money from Teen Patti Joy?
1. First of all you should have more than 100Rs in your Wallet.
2. Now Click “Withdraw” to enter the withdrawal amount; click “Withdraw”
3. Now Click “Record” to view the withdrawal progress or withdrawal record.
Hi Friends! I am Rohit Yadav, a Web developer, programmer and blogger. I love to write a blog and share our thoughts and knowledge with other peoples. I think the articles written by me will be very helpful for you.