Royal Rummy a game app that does not require investment, just share and make money. With your fingers, simple sharing, easy money, easy income 10000+ every day, you can make money at home; the road to wealth starts here.
How to Download App
1. First of all download Royal Rummy App from the link given above.
2. Now enter your mobile number and verify it with OTP and you will get 51₹ in wallet.
3. Now you can share with your family and friends by clicking on the option of Share.
4. Here’s system tax: The recommended user invests 100rs in the game; the user wins 100*1.95=195; then (5) commission is generated; then 5*30%=1.5 commission is obtained. (Any game can generate system commissions) Note: If the amount invested by the user does not win a prize, there will be no system commission and no income.
5. Click “Weekly Bonus” if you received more than “1000” in the system tax and fee last week, you can receive an additional “500” bonus. (Must become “VIP 1” to enjoy this treatment!)
6. Next, I will teach you how to make money quickly in “Royally Rummy”.
How To Deposit Cash?
It is recommended to recharge “1001” game coins, so that you have more capital in the game and easier to win.
7. Choose “Dragon VS Tiger” and “7 Up Down“
- Game skills:
- Bet: 10₹
- Bet: 30₹
- Bet: 70₹
- Bet: 150₹
- Bet: 350₹
- Bet: 800₹
- Bet: 1700₹
- Bet: 3600₹
For example, you can choose “Dragon” or “Tiger” to place a bet.
Choose to bet “Tiger” bet amount: 10.
If the bet on “Tiger” does not win, the bet amount is selected: 30.
If the bet on “Tiger” does not win, choose the bet amount: 70.
If the bet on “Tiger” does not win, choose the bet amount: 150.
If the bet “Tiger” has won, modify the investment amount; bet 10 again.
If one of them, once you win, continue to choose 10 to bet again.
If this board draws a “tie”, the amount of this investment will be refunded, and this amount will continue to be used in the next game.
How to Withdraw Money?
1. Reach >100< to withdraw
2. Click “Winthdraw” to enter the withdrawal amount; click “Winthdraw”
3. Click “Record” to view the withdrawal progress or withdrawal record.
Hi Friends! I am Rohit Yadav, a Web developer, programmer and blogger. I love to write a blog and share our thoughts and knowledge with other peoples. I think the articles written by me will be very helpful for you.